Monday, April 21, 2008

Are you turned on yet?

God Is My Codependent reminded me this morning of this quote, which ran in a post here last April:
"Everyone likes to hype $4 gasoline because it's sexy," says Tom Kloza, chief oil analyst for the Oil Price Information Service, an energy consulting firm. "The reality is that we're nearing the highs of the year, and within 30 days there will be more gasoline on the market. You might see $4 in tony places such as Beacon Hill or Beverly Hills, where they wear the price as a badge of honor."

Several of the stations around my home went up to $3.75 a gallon this weekend. But I'm just not feeling the passion.

1 comment:

Gina said...

We're not quite that high in Dutchess County, but I'm not feeling the passion either. Revulsion is closer to the root.